Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dono

Dono made it through Kindergarten. And is very sad that school is over. (Let's hope he keeps up the enthusiasm.) I'm having some difficulties getting the video of his program to load, but I will post them as soon as I can figure it out. They are way cute. He's grown up a lot this year. He figured out when to get off the bus, made lots of new friends, and learned to read (no more secret notes on the white board or spelling out loud when we want to keep a secret at our house.)


Dono on the first day of school (after missing his bus stop.)

Dono on the last day of school.

This is Dono completely focused while dancing the Virginia Reel during his graduation program. (I said he was focused . . . I didn't say he was focused on dancing.)


No comments: