Friday, January 13, 2012

New Years

We headed up to Idaho for New Years. Always an adventure there.


Auntie Suzy getting some quality time with Marz.

Grandpa got stuck . . I mean was lucky enough to get the chance to eat with all the little boys.

Dagen showing Marz some love.


Grandma had the great idea to have the boys paint. She forgets how messy boys can be I guess. So the moms insisted on shirtless painting. (Notice shy Dagen trying to get under the table. He does not approve of "naked" pictures.)


Grams and Gramps made us a DELICIOUS prime rib and pork loin roast dinner. It was soooooo yummy. Of course we had to taunt Jay with a picture of Suzy enjoying it because he dissed us for the in-laws.


Here's the Sorensen's getting ready to ring in the new year. We had balloons and pull fire crackers and little saxaphone whistles and party horns and fake wine for toasting in the new year. I think they were for the little kids but it looks like Suzy and Gramps are getting a bigger chuckle out of them.


Zayd and Oaklen in their matching glow in the dark pajamas.



Colton and Marz



Zayd and Oak having an ice cream party on the kitchen floor. (only ten minutes after breakfast! Only at Grandma's could they get away with that.)


Oak dressed up as . .. well I'm not sure what . . .but I know that those Christmas things are the things that you put on your toilet.


Our last day of vacation. We obviously played too hard. 10:45 and not a creature was stirring.

No comments: